Fiart part of the agreement between Nautical Confindustria and Industrial Union of Naples
Our Naples is one of the most important Italian nautical centers. the understanding between Nautical Confindustria and Union Industrial Naples undersigned Friday 12 May, intends to strengthen the synergies between the national Association of field and the more territorial representative of Confindustria in the Southern Italy.
In this Fiart is protagonist as represented in the General Council of Nautical Confindustria by Giulio Grimaldi as General Councilor and as Delegate to the Associative Development in the Campania Region and within the Industrial Union Fiart has the vice-presidency of Naples in the shipbuilding sector, always in the person of Giulio Grimaldi.
Fiart has acquired, over the years, a role of trade union in both associations and therefore has favored and contributed positively to the achievement of the objective of the convention and will be the promoter of initiatives that will allow to recognize in Confindustria the place where companies in the sector can associate, share themes, services.
A virtuous, authoritative and healthy way of associating
We are very proud of the agreement and of the shared objectives, we will be committed to the national promotion of our excellences, for their increasing internationalization, for the organization of collectives to the main international nautical salons and the exposure of the companies bells to the Saloon of Genoa.
In picture, from left
- Roberto Neglia – Confindustria Nautica – Head of Institutional Affairs
- Costanzo Jannotti Pecci – President of the Industrial Union of Naples
- Marina Stella – General Manager Confindustria Nautica
- Saverio Cecchi – President Confindustria Nautica
- Marco Monsurrò – Coelmo CEO
- Giulio Grimaldi – CFO of Fiart Mare S.p.A., General Councillor of Confindustria Nautica and Vice-President of the Industrial Union of Naples